In order to protect you and your certification, ICSI ensures that all candidates taking certification exams should verify their identity by showing a government-issued photo identification document at the time of their proctored examination, prior to starting the test.
Identification documents must be:
1. Original (photocopies are not accepted).
2. One of the following government-issued documents: International Travel Passport, National Identification Card, Military ID, Driver’s License, Alien registration card (green card, permanent resident visa).
3. Valid (not expired) at the time of examination.
4. Matching your registration/application. First and last name on identification document, must match the first and last name used to register for the certification, examination, or training.
5. Legible and should bear a clear, recognizable photo.
If you are unsure about your identification documents, please contact us prior to your examination appointment.