Certification name: ICSI | CCU Cyberaware Certified User
The ICSI | CCU Cyberaware Certified User certification confirms the holder’s knowledge of the basic concepts of cyber security awareness.
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Data Protection
- Malware Identification
Who will benefit from this course:
All non-IT members of staff who use computers will benefit greatly from this course.
Exam certification objectives:
After the successful completion of the exam, students will be able to understand and where applicable apply the following:
• Need for Security: Identify their responsibilities as computer users and understand that data needs to be protected, in accordance with their employer’s security guidelines.
• Social Engineering: Identify the different types of social engineering attacks.
• Physical Security of Devices: Identify the fundamental measures that should be taken to protect mobile devices.
• Securing Devices: Identify strong and weak passwords.
• Data Protection: Know the basic principles of proper data storage and back-up.
• Malware Identification: Know the extent of damage that malware can cause and how to protect against malware.
• Wireless Device Security: Know which measures must be taken to minimise the risk of using wireless devices.
• Web Safety: Identify secure websites and recognise suspicious websites to be avoided.
• Email Security: Know the risks associated with emails and minimise risk when sending and receiving emails.
• Social Networks Security: Know the risks associated with social networks and how to avoid common pitfalls of social networks.
• Cloud Services Security: Know the basic terms, benefits and risks associated with the use of cloud services.
• Physical Security Measures: Know the risks associated with bad office practises in order to avoid them.
• Creating Passwords: Know why strong passwords are necessary and how to create them.
Exam code: Cyberaware
Number of questions: 30
Type of questions: Multiple choice
Test duration: 1 Hour
Passing score: 70%
All ICSI Certification exams are web-based and required to be remote proctored through ProctorU.
Cost: GBP 55
Every three years